October 28, 2011

Autumn Colors.

I was so, so excited to see these pics come off my camera.
<BR>
First of all, it was a sunny-ish, warm-ish October day. A bonus in anyone's books, especially when you have the opportunity to meet with friends - planned and coincidentally.
<BR>
Secondly, I've become a little bored snapping pics of my own kids. They're overworked, underwhelmed and I'm running out of bribes.
<BR>
Thirdly, I love these Extra Kids nearly as much as I love my own. I've known them since they were mere bumps and their moms and I were trying to mentally climb the mythical, natural-birthing stairs while moo-ing like crazed bovines.
<BR>
Fourthly, these Extra Kids have the most amazing blue eyes I've ever seen. They were begging for their pictures to be taken. Well, that's what I told myself as justification for tearing them away from fun autumnal play.
<BR>
Blue>
Stripes
Brown
Pale
Blonde
Green

1 comment:

  1. Love the pics and the captions. I almost feel like I know those kids too.

    ReplyDelete