September 6, 2011

Tomorrow.

Tomorrow Elliot starts big school. Whoah.
<BR>
We talked it through over breakfast and he's cool. He sounds comfortable enough going to his teacher with questions (Me: What happens if you can't find your shoes after gym? El: I'll ask my teacher for help.); not being perturbed over playground skirmishes (What happens if someone does something to you that's mean? I'll tell them to stop.); and, not being daunted by cafeteria choices (What if they serve something you don't like? Well, I'll just select something else.)
<BR>
So, big discussion out of the way, we had more important things to do:
<BR>
Review local art.
<BR>
Eat a nutritious lunch...
<BR>
...and a few special treats.
<BR>
Play with our buddies...
<BR>
...and, for Noah, a solo game of hide and seek.
<BR>
Roll on tomorrow. I'm sure Elliot will do great. I'm sure I'll do great. I'm sure it'll be great. If I say great enough, then surely it will be, right? [gulp]
<BR>

No comments:

Post a Comment